Last year I made some resolutions, and goals. I didn’t want to just make a bunch of resolutions and not make any real plans. I accomplished some of my goals, fulfilled some of the resolutions, but there were things I didn’t do, things I didn’t finish, but I learned a great deal from all of it.
This year I wanted to make things geared towards even more success, so I decided to break my goals down into quarterly goals.
- Organize the rest of my writing space.
- Organize the cabinets with the pots.
- Finish my book “Witchy Business” (book 1 of the Carolina Witches series)
- Clean carpet in the house
- Flooring in the kitchen & dining room done
- Edit “Witchy Business” for NaNoEdMo (in March)
- Get the outlet and light switch replaced in kitchen and put up backsplash.
- DIY bookcase out of wooden storage crates
- Outline and Start book 2
- Finish Edits for book 1
- Paint our bedroom and bathroom
- Organize the linen closet
- Plan Viktor’s birthday party
- Take romantic weekend away for Mr. Rockstar’s birthday
- Finish book 2
- Outline and start book 3
- Reorganize living room
- DIY project for living room
- Start Christmas shopping in Oct
- Finish Christmas shopping by the week before Christmas
- Start getting quotes for Central Heating and Air
- Edit book 3
- Start checking into self publishing.
I’m also going to try to post on my blog/website at least 3-5 times per week. YT videos 3-5 times per week. And try to stick to a schedule, after I get it together. 😀
Save Money. Get DIY projects done.
Write. Write. Write.
Use my TN’s more efficiently (TN=Traveler’s Notebook). Get and stay organized.
Be accountable. Stay motivated. Stay positive. Take my writing more seriously, take myself as a writer more seriously.
Read more. At least 1 book a week. Out of the 52 books I want to read this year, at least 25% of those need to be some of the books on writing that I already own.
Be healthier. Get fit. Exercise daily. Eat healthier. More organice.
Be a happier, healthier me.